Monday, May 5, 2008

19th B'day eve~♥

Today is a big day for me…
Why?
Cause today is my b’day
Yesterday
--

I celebrated my b’day wiv my besties-pat and shanz and my classmates-shella, winson, yang, yuan tai…
Although still got another 2 besties cnt celebrate with me…but luckily stil gt them…
Around 6.30 my new driver-yang came 2 fetch me after he go 2 fetch yuan tai…
haha…
when I went into his car…he told me that they already wait me at downstair around half an hour d…
so paisek let them wait… haha…
then we depart 2 faces restaurant…
on the way to faces I called shanz...i though them are ready bt who noe shanz told me they hvn take bath also…
since they all are nt ready then…yuan tai n I decided go gurney walk a while 1st…
when we arrive 2 gurney not long shella called me…said she n winson arrive d…=.=
after that we rush to faces…but we are d first arrived… shella n winson duno go where d…
so we get the seat 1st…after tat pat n shanz only come…but shella and winson stil hvn come
still duno where are they goin…quite worry…
we order some food 1st…finally they come d...
during that time we just chattin, eating…and take photo
after ate…they said wan go watch movie..
so we all go gurney watch Iron Man…around 10pm
this movie very nice...like the graphic in this movie…
movie end at around 12pm…
yeah is my big day d…
but im so tired thinking 2 slp d…
but they stil dun wan go back…they keep persuade me go sunrise mcd…
hmm…wat are they goin 2 do?
I just wait at the mcd…then pat and shanz take a cake come up…
Oreo cheese cake…made by shanz n her kai sis…n pat help topping the cake…haha
After ate the cake…all of them go back home d…
Just left me, pat n shanz …
We bought 2 bottle beers back to pat’s hse sit at downstair chat…
Till around 4 pm…we feel sleepy d…
So we went back 2 sleep…
Happy memories wiv all friends…

Today
---

Morning…I come back home from pat’s hse…
Then around 11pm…go prangin to hv lunch wiv my family…
After ate just walk around at prangin…then went back home d…
Thanks for the presents from my besties,friends, and my lovely family ~

0 comments:

 


ღ † 寒心のShIrLeY.敏 † ღ THE GIRL♥ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008