Monday, June 30, 2008

Tired + Sorry ~

Few day din update my blog d...

this few day busy my stuff n my friend stuff...

so tired....

so many project and final project ...

feel so pressure ...

dun feel like really wan start touch my project ...

but I know now must start settle all my works d ...

cant be lazy anymore d ...

jia you ba~

--

wanna tell it out but duno who can I talk to...

and duno how 2 tell it out...

may be just keep all d thing n feeling in heart is better ...

--

Today is hiao hiao bday ...

I’m feel so sorry to her ...cause this year I cant celebrate with her ...

Actually I hope but finally I really cant ...

The reason is I got a lot of stuff need 2 complete ...im very very tired ...plus transport problem ...

I know she wont angry n will understand my situation ...

But I know her really feel dissappointed...

From message and her voice when she call me before she go redbox ...

So SORRY ...

0 comments:

 


ღ † 寒心のShIrLeY.敏 † ღ THE GIRL♥ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008