Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Celebrate my friend B'day

Just back to home not long

Yesterday was celebrated my classmate, shaodw b’day at paradise hotel…

she had book a room for us to over night at there…

after our photography class

we went there around 4pm smth…

after rest a while at hotel

then went to d beach

walk around at beach…

long time din go beach d

the beach so nice…

so enjoy that moment…

although my pants was wet d…

is quite happy...

but too sad the sunset was not so nice

after that we have a bbq…

those food not enough to eat…

haha…

some of my friends were so high last night…

finish d bbq we all went back 2 hotel…

we start our game after we clean all the thing

we all almost get drunk…

but we still can chat almost whole midnight…

last night was something happened with my friend…

so sad and pity to see her like this…

hope she is alright…

here some pic but some stil inside my friend handphone…

at beach

sea view

sunset

busy played game =)

our game

...

all so high...

get punish...

the game stil not yet finish

get drunk or slp d...?

waiting sunrise?

sunrise...=)



0 comments:

 


ღ † 寒心のShIrLeY.敏 † ღ THE GIRL♥ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008