Saturday, December 6, 2008

BaD mOOd DaY

Bloody hell~
This few day are so moody…
My sky is dark
My day is gray
My mood is bad
Thankz for my two good college friends
They accompany me this few day
Yesterday they bring me to Prai walk around
At 1st we go to pacific walk around
After ate plan to watch movie
So we went to Sunway Carnival watch BOLT
While waiting for the movie start we ate new zealand ice cream
Cookie monster so tasty~
I like BOLT this movie…so cute and funny~
My friends said the hamster like me~
Haha…
After movie actually plan to go autocity
But finally said wanna watch IGOR
So we went back to gurney…
But who know IGOR not showing that time
So we change to watch TWILIGHT
Not bad…like to see the guy in this movie
Haha…
Before the movie start we went to chicken rice shop have dinner
Wah...stomach was too full coz order too much d
Regret to order so much and have so much meal
Coz for me who is on diet are too much~~~
T.T
Really thank them come out just to accompany me
So touch~ =)
Mood is more better
But want said sorry to my buddies
I really not dun want go out with u all
But I just dun hope my mood spoil u all mood again~
So sorry~ hope u all dun mind
I will recover as soon as I can~

0 comments:

 


ღ † 寒心のShIrLeY.敏 † ღ THE GIRL♥ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008